Peg Broadcasting is giving away one 6 day, 5 night trip for two including airfare with spending cash. One lucky listener will win a trip of a lifetime to one of the most beautiful places in the world, Montego Bay Jamaica. Sun, Waves, Sights, the Ritz Carlton Hotel and spending $ will all make for a wonderful trip. Just drop one of our many sponsor locations, listen for your name to be called out, call back within 102 seconds to qualify to be in the drawing for the trip. In addition to qualifying, you’ll win $102.00 cash.
Escape to the Islands Sponsors
Big Boy's Barbeque we’ll smoke almost anything 5409 Peavine Road (931) 484-1350
Consolidated Body Works Collision and Restoration Center. Home of the $399 paint job. Highway 127, North of I-40. (931) 456-4090
Crossville's Heating and Cooling Company We Live Here. We Work Here. We're Crossville's Heating and Cooling Company. Peavine Road Crossville call (931) 484-0004
Scott Proffit Trucking & Landscape Yard...providing all of your landscaping needs. 1717 Genesis Road or call (931) 456-0438.
Cumberland Auto Parts, Your Parts City Auto Parts Store 718 West Avenue North Crossville (931) 484-5119
The Cumberland Good Samaritans Thrift Store on 10th Street in Crossville (931) 484-3225
East Tennessee Dodge – Tennessee’s Used Car Giant North Main Crossville (800) 788-2715
Happy Sak Exxon. Convenience in Lake Tansi, with the $5 large, one topping pizza. (931) 788-0459
I-40 Flea World. Crossville's new indoor/outdoor variety shopping. Exit 320 Genesis Road to Crabtree Road. (931) 484-2007
JP'S Jewelry giving You More Money For Your Unwanted Jewelry… 23 West Fifth Street (Across From Mitchell's Drug Store) (931) 707-7929
Krystal / Baskin Robbins, 505 North Main in Crossville (931) 484-1094
Mayberry's Complete Home Furnishings Main Street Crossville, and Mayberry's Interiors Peavine Road, "A Family Tradition Since 1946" (931) 484-2537
Mountain Barn Builders Buy Direct From The Factory And Save No Middle Man, 6540 S York Hwy, Clarkrange, (888) 863-8030
Pioneer Credit, Get Back on Solid Ground with Pioneer Credit 800 North Main Street Suite 102 Crossville (931) 787-1155
Select Auto Sales. Home of guaranteed credit approval. Highway 127 North, Next to Lowe's in Crossville (931) 787-1877
Victory Pre-Owned of Pikeville, Main Street Pikeville (423) 447-8785
Volunteer Hearth & Home. Bringing style, elegance, and efficiency to your home. 1080 Miller Avenue, just down from CCHS. (931) 456-8614
Woodmere Exxon. Home of Gondola Pizza by the slice. North Main, Crossville. (931) 456-4390
Escape to the Islands Rules (2011)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
- contest will begin on April 7, 2011 and end on June 23, 2011 (drawing on June 24, 2011).
- To participate in the contest, you must register at participating sponsors. A list OF PARTICIPATING sponsors is located at the Peg Broadcasting, LLC office 961 Miller Avenue Crossville, TN 38555 or by visiting http://www.1025wowcountry.com or http://www.mix993.net
- Enter your first name, last name, complete address, city, state, zip code and telephone number in the entry form. Only one entry per person per household per day is permitted. Only original registration will be accepted. No photocopies of entry forms are allowed. WOWF (FM), WPBX (FM) and/or Peg Broadcasting, LLC or any of its affiliates are not responsible for lost, stolen, mangled, misdelivered, illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- Names will be selected randomly from all entries.
- When a participant name is selected, that person name will be announced on either WOWF (FM) and/or WPBX (FM). if announced on WOWF (FM) that contestant has 102 (one hundred two) seconds to call the WOW COUNTRY listener line at (931) 707-1025. If that contestant calls back within the 102 (one hundred two) seconds they will win $102.00 cash and qualify to be entered into the grand prize drawing. if announced on WPBX (FM) that contestant has 99 (ninety-nine) seconds to call the mix listener line at (931) 707-0093. If that person calls back within the 99 (ninety-nine) seconds they will win $99.00 cash and qualify to be entered into the grand prize drawing. WOWF (FM), WPBX (FM) and/or
Peg Broadcasting, LLC or any of its affiliates are not responsible for dropped calls, telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions, and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his telephone call.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all persons who are 21 years of age or older WITH TWO forms of identifcation of which one must be a picture identification. Only one contestant per household (contestant is defined as individuals that reside at the same address) is eligible to participate in this contest.
- Employees and officers of WOWF (FM), WPBX (FM) and/or Peg Broadcasting, LLC, its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates or any other media company and their immediate family or household members are not eligible to participate in this contest. Immediate family members include but are not limited to the following persons: spouses, mothers, fathers, siblings, sons, daughters and those holding those relationships by law or marriage. Immediate household members are those individuals that reside at the same address.
- Participating sponsors, their employees and any immediate family members of participating sponsors and employees are not eligible to register for the contest from the respective participating sponsor’s location. However, participating sponsors, their employees and any immediate family members of participating sponsors and employees are eligible to participate if entry is made at a sponsor’s location that is not their own place of business or employment.
- Grand PRIZE
- (1) one trip for (2) two to Montego Bay jamaica for (6) six days, (5) nights including airfare.
- only (1) one trip will be awarded even though the contest will air on wowf (fm) and wpbx (fm).
- Trip is provided by sun n fun media. trip may have blackout dates such as holidays and annual events that apply. taxes, fees and surcharges not included.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of qualifiers.
- Winner must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- By participating, all participants, qualified entrants and the winner agree to abide by these rules, and the decisions of Station, which will be final on all matters related to this contest. By participating in the contest, all participants, qualified entrants and the winner, their heirs, successors or assigns, administrators and personal representatives, do hereby AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE, FULLY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE (I) RADIO STATION WOWF (FM),wpbx (fm), CROSSVILLE, TENNESSEE, (II) PEG BROADCASTING LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECT AND INDIRECT SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS AND RELATED ENTITIES, (III) EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INSURERS, ATTORNEY’S, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS AND REPRESENTATIVES, AND (IV) EACH PREDECESSOR, SUCCESSOR, AND ASSIGN THEREOF, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ACTIONS, CLAIMS, LOSSES, COSTS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COURT COSTS) AND LIABILITIES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, WHETHER KNOW OR UNKNOWN, IN CONNECTION WITH, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS CONTEST.
- Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned.
- Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Station, the prize is not forthcoming or delivered, Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of Station.
Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours (8am-5pm) at the main studios of WOWF (FM) and/or (wpbx (fm). Peg Broadcasting, LLC at 961 Miller Avenue, Crossville, TN 38555 or on our websites at www.1025wowcountry.com and http://www.mix993.net.
- Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.