General Contest Rules
The following rules apply in all contests or promotions sponsored by WOWF-FM/102.5, which is owned and operated by PEG Broadcasting, LLC. By participating in any such contests or promotions, listeners agree to be bound by these rules. In addition, particular contests or promotions may have rules that are specific to those contests or promotions. If the particular rules for a specific contest or promotion conflict with the following general rules, the particular rules will dictate.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older, unless otherwise specified.
- Only one person per household may be a winner in any 30-day period.
- You are ineligible if you or any member of your immediate family (Immediate family members include but not limited to spouse, mother, step-mother, father, step-father, brother, step-brother, sister, step-sister, son, step-son, daughter, step-daughter)or member of your household is an employee of Peg Broadcasting, LLC or its related companies ("Peg Broadcasting") or advertising agencies, any sponsor or promotional partner of the contest in question; if you are an employee of any broadcast station in the surrounding areas, or if you have been a Peg employee within the last 60 days.
- You may win only one WOWF/ 102.5 specific contest or promotion (i.e. Birthday Bash, Drive @ 5) contest every 30 days. It is permitted for one to win different specific contests within 30 days.
- Peg Broadcasting is not responsible for phone or internet malfunctions. Telephone contests with "cues to call" are only official when heard on-air via radio. Due to delays in streaming broadcasts, listeners to the online stream may not participate in any Peg Broadcasting conducted on-air contests.
- All tax and other liabilities incurred as a result of any prize are the sole responsibility of the recipient. No purchase necessary.
- Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 2 business weeks of winning will be forfeited by the winner. At this time the prize will become the property of WOWF/102.5 and PEG Broadcasting, LLC.
- Winner agrees to release the station, Peg Broadcasting, LLC, their officers, members, managers, employees, agents, and representatives from any claims of loss, damages, or injury relating to the prize or contest prior to acceptance of the prize.
- To the extent that any prize consists of tickets for airline, sporting event, concert, movie and/or hotel accommodations, Peg Broadcasting is not responsible for any cancellation, postponement, rescheduling or overbooking. In that event, the winner must deal exclusively with the promoter of the event. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- By participating, each winner agrees to abide by all rules. WOWF/102.5 andPeg Broadcasting, LLC has the sole discretion to terminate a contest or promotion at any given time, change the rules of, or extend the dates of a contest upon notice. The management of PEG Broadcasting, LLC, whose decision shall be final, will settle all disputes.
- Peg Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute prizes of greater or equal value and requires contest winners to sign a publicity and liability release form.
- All contestants must consent to the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for promotional advertisements for sponsors and PEG Broadcasting, LLC stations with no monetary compensation.
- Official contest rules are available from Peg during normal business hours.